Monday, October 3, 2011

Hollywood, Smith and Grant, as they say farewell concert in greek w / Sam Botta LiveFearless.com Say

Hollywood, Smith and Grant, as they say farewell concert in greek w / Sam Botta LiveFearless.com Say Video Clips. Duration : 1.67 Mins.


Let the cycle would be what others have needed, what makes them feel better, but if it encourages open and free to maintain and grow your wings, it would be this person, who would be the closest and famous personal hearing you, the butterfly flew out of the cocoon, would be to recognize that other people have such a flight apparently sporadic, but it would be the colors that glow in the sun on the warm, glowing,happy green grass and pink to the blue sky ignored all thoughts of clouds, like the butterfly is important for the timing, and timing is everything. Certainly the life of a butterfly is very short, but this butterfly, one day as a long life, because it is a full life, and so the most precious gift that you and me: Sam Botta TIME ~ Words: "Tell me when the Time had slipped away Tomorrow turned to yesterday And I do not know how Tell me what can stop this river of tears and 'building wasUp to this moment, now I am here with open arms that I held close Kept ya ya safe to fly until he could tell me where the road is going to China and how to use the wind as if to say goodbye and tell me why Why after your dreams behind me and I knew to tell me how the space is filled in behind them and laugh instead of cry and say goodbye as I am here with open arms I could fly ya I'm pretty close Kept ya safe until you tell me whereThe ...

Tags: slip, 享受孤独找到灵魂伴侣消除恐惧灵性声音,, 激励,, 感动,鼓舞, 喜悦净化灵魂之旅零负担生活

Tags : computer device

No comments:

Post a Comment